Hakan Gündoğdu, who graduated from the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Namık Kemal University in 2014, is currently pursuing his education in the Business Administration master’s program at Sakarya University. In 2015, he entered the appraisal sector at TSKB Real Estate Appraisal Inc. During his tenure, he specialized in mechanical appraisal. Between 2016 and 2020, he served as a appraiser specialist at Çizgi Real Estate Appraisal Inc. From 2021 to 2022, he continued his career as the Assistant Manager of Mechanical Appraisal at Aden Real Estate Appraisal Consultancy Inc. Since February 2022, he has been actively involved as the Machine Appraisal Officer at Çizgi Real Estate Appraisal Inc.
Hakan Gündoğdu has participated in various appraisal projects, including the consolidation of tangible assets such as real estate, land, residential and commercial properties, industrial real estate, energy facilities, logistics facilities, machinery-equipment, facilities, ships, and the appraisal of all types of industrial facilities. He has more than 8 years of experience in the appraisal sector.
Some of the projects he has been involved in during his appraisal career include:
• Preparing appraisal reports for various financial institutions, including Türkiye İş Bankası A.Ş., İş Finansal Kiralama A.Ş., Ziraat Bankası A.Ş., Türkiye Halk Bankası A.Ş., Vakıf Katılım Bankası A.Ş., Türkiye Kalkınma ve Yatırım Bankası A.Ş., Türkiye Ekonomi Bankası A.Ş., Yapı Kredi Bankası A.Ş., Türkiye Finans Katılım Bankası A.Ş., HSBC Bank A.Ş., Albaraka Türk Bankası A.Ş., Ziraat Katılım Bankası A.Ş., ING Bank A.Ş., Odea Bank A.Ş., Fibabanka A.Ş., Akbank T.A.Ş., Burgan Bank A.Ş., Denizbank A.Ş., Finansbank A.Ş., Halk Finansal Kiralama A.Ş.
• Preparation of special reports for major companies such as Turkcell, Milangaz, Banvit, Batıçim, Medicana Health Group, Limak, Marmara Cam, Türkiye Petrolleri.
• Involvement in the initial public offering (IPO) processes of several companies and ongoing participation in the reporting processes of companies in the IPO process.
• Management positions in UFRS Financial Statements Fixed Asset Appraisal Studies, including participating in the reporting of fixed assets (real estate and machinery equipment park) at the current market value for publicly traded companies and holding companies. He has also been involved in PPA (Purchase Price Allocation) and M&A (Mergers and Acquisitions) studies in fixed asset appraisals.
• Appraisal Studies for Energy Power Plants – Technical appraisal of large energy companies and power plants in the field of fixed asset appraisal for financial institutions, foreign investors, audit firms, and top management reporting.
• Monitoring and Technical Expertise Studies within the Scope of Investment Project Financing – Participating in the physical and economic monitoring and progress reports of industrial and energy companies for investment projects.